Hi friends

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Through this blog I shall try to estimate on which share investors and Indian Equity Market watchers are betting on. IPO recommendations shall be provided from time to time. Your Valuable comments are also invited. Please do vote and share the knowledge of our markets to all of us.

Monday, June 4, 2007

HOEC target achieved

My top bet HOEC (read earlier post), as predicted reached close to target price and closed at Rs.122.70 on friday. Today it has fallen to Rs.116 levels at 2.40 P.M. It still seems to have a great potential. Since markets in general has fallen this stock too has been hit. Well probably a great opportunity for those who couldn't get in to it earlier. UTV Software has gone up further to a high of Rs.585.20 today, a change of almost Rs.50 from my earlier posting. Eicher Motors has gone up to Rs.366 from my last posting of Rs.351. Keep a watch on Nagarjuna Construction. At Rs.169 it looks attractive. Also watch IVRCL. It is quoting today at Rs.354.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello ,
First of All thanks for listing me on your precious site....

i didn't understand your message
properly ..... pls tell me again,
what you wanna say....

bye

Bob..

RSS feeds from Yahoo! Groups