Hi friends

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Through this blog I shall try to estimate on which share investors and Indian Equity Market watchers are betting on. IPO recommendations shall be provided from time to time. Your Valuable comments are also invited. Please do vote and share the knowledge of our markets to all of us.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi friends, thanks for visiting my Blog. Through this blog I shall try to estimate which share investors and Indian Equity Market watchers are betting on. Your valueble comments are also invited. Since this is my first blog, I'm still experimenting on it. Getting the opinion poll was the hardest task! I had to research a lot to do it. Now that I have got it please do vote and share the knowledge of our markets to all of us.

Price of a scrip increases because a lot of us think that it has got the potential and buy it. Now think if every body who bought it tells others to buy it, it automatically increases the demand and further increase in price and hopefully a win win situation for all of us.

No comments:

RSS feeds from Yahoo! Groups